Research Area: Delta-sigma analog to digital converter
1. What was your research topic?
My research topic was sign domain delta-sigma analog to digital converter.
2. How did you apply for FT?
I did personal mailing to the professors of different universities and eventually got an offer.
3. What was the role of CGPA for FT?
CGPA really plays a big role. Due to my CGPA, more professors gave me the chance for interviews.
4. Can you share the details of the project you worked on and the Prof. you worked under?
I worked under professor Shreyas Sen. I was supposed to work on one of the methods for converting analog signals to digital signals.
5. How would you describe your overall experience of the training?
Overall it was a very good experience, I learnt a lot from the professor and getting international work exposure really helped me to grow and make strong connections.
6. Did you face any difficulty in the whole process?
There was no scholarship available for me initially, which was a problem but later the professor agreed for funding. Another big problem was Covid as I was unable to go to the university and eventually did a remote internship which restricted the research to the theoretical terms.
7. What advice would you like to give to our fellow KGPians who aspire for FT?
There are many opportunities available, do not get frustrated if you do not get an offer. Keep looking, you will definitely get selected by one of the professors.