Research Area: Detection of COVID19 using chest X-ray images with the help of deep learning
1. What was your research topic?
My research topic was detection of COVID19 using chest X-ray images with the help of deep learning.
2. From where did you get the motivation and how did you apply for FT?
A way to learn something is doing a project related to it. Then I applied to the university through the IR cell FTP portal.
3. What was the role of CGPA for FT?
Well I don’t know about the role of CGPA, my CGPA was around 9.0 so it may have helped in the selection.
4. Did you face any difficulty in the whole process?
The communication was very smooth and there wasn't any difficulty. We just have to be regular and complete our tasks on time. And the professor was really helpful in resolving my doubts.
5. What advice would you like to give to our fellow KGPians who aspire for FT?
Students can pursue FT, it would provide them an in-depth knowledge of what they want to learn. There will be lots of opportunities to learn from the experience of the professor. It would be a great experience as you will get to know how things work in other universities.